Friday, April 6, 2007

Rakhi Sawant on Koffee With Karan


After the most sensational of Bollywood- Mallika Sherawat made an appearance on Koffe with Karan, it is time for the television’s sensation to come for Karan’s hot Koffee. None other than Rakhi Sawant has accepted the anchor’s invitation to appear on Koffee with Karan. The queen of controversies was surprised to have Karan Johar on telephone. Rakhi says, “I couldn’t believe Karan Johar was on the phone with me. My palms got sweaty and I was mumbling and jumbling up sentences. This is the first time in my life that someone actually made me speechless.” Rakhi is all excited to wear a designer wear for the show “Imagine having Manish Malhotra make something for me! It’s a dream come true. I can’t thank Karan enough for giving me this opportunity,” says Rakhi. And of course all praise for the director, “There are only two bindaas people in the industry. One is Karan Johar and the other is Rakhi Sawant. I think the day we meet we will be chatting non-stop,” says Rakhi, excitedly. I really hope the most talked about Mika topic doesn’t stay the USP of the show…I know it is not an altogether avoidable topic when we Rakhi’s on the other side.

No comments: