Sunday, May 11, 2008

Prachi Desai smiling her way to new hieghts


hat television’s most popular Bahu, Prachi Desai, is making her big screen debut with ‘Rock On’ opposite Farhan Akhtar is stale by now. That Prachi has gone for an image makeover has been all over the gossip columns for quite sometime now.

The latest one is that this 19 year old female has already bagged in her next project even before her debut film hits the screens. She has been signed as one of the female leads in Abbas-Mustan’s home production ‘Life Partner’ starring Fardeen Khan, Govinda, Tusshar Kapoor and Genelia D’Souza to be directed by Rumi Jaffrey.

Prachi confirmed the news saying, “Yes, I have signed the film but it’s too early to talk about it. I can’t reveal many details about Life Partner. All I can say is that when I heard the script, I loved it and am happy that I am a part of it.”

After having her full share of success in small screen, looks like Prachi is ready to sweep off the bigger screen too. Good going, Prachi!

No comments: