Saturday, April 14, 2007

Preity Zinta surprised at Amitabh Bachchan


Playing a bad actor against Mr Bachchan in The Last Lear was a pleasure, especially when I had a director like Rituparno Ghosh to guide me to be bad on camera. Ritu is a magician, and so calm”, says the pretty Preity Zinta. We have loved her in all her roles and also believe she is a good actor. So I guess playing the part of a bad actor in Rituparno Ghosh’s lastest English movie would have been pretty tough for Preity.
preity.jpg

Also her looks in the film are going to be real fun to watch, that is what the actress says. Preity is sure going gaga over Ghosh, but she is surprisingly impressed with Mr Bachchan. “I thought I spoke good English….until I heard Mr Bachchan recite Shakespearean dialogues in his baritone…” says the actress. Ask her about her next assignment and she tells “Oh, but Mr Bachchan, Abhishek and I have some really funny interludes together in Shaad Ali’s Jhoom Baraabar Jhoom”. So people, be ready for the fun Preity to match the perfect Bachchan.

No comments: