Saturday, April 14, 2007

Priyanka Chopra steals the crown from Aishwarya


Ash is getting married, so whom do u think fit the slot? Well one show has decided who is going to fit the slot. Kaun Banega Crorepati contestants have marked Priyanka Chopra as their favorite. In the last season it was Aishwarya Rai who was the hot favorite in KBC. So the crown has shifted heads. Priyanka’s all excited about the development with some tongue-in-cheek humor.
ash-priyanka.jpg

“I’m aware of this. It’s very sweet. In fact, when I shot for KBC this was mentioned to me. I’m told men on KBC want to take me anywhere from a restaurant to the moon. Seriously speaking, I like being popular. That’s what we work towards. I’ve been here for three or four years. I’ve a long way to go still. Considering I don’t have a godfather in the industry, and I’m just an ordinary girl from Bihar in Bollywood, I feel doubly gratified when people appreciate me. I hope I don’t get married next year” says the Perfect Priyan

No comments: