Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IRCTC Indian Railway

Amplify’d from www.bukisa.com

Irctc Indian Railway E-Ticket Booking

IRCTC.com provides platform to book hotels as well so it provides a complete solution for tourism. Not just booking but cancellation of the tickets also is available online, once I had to cancel my ticket and I was charged a nominal fee of Rs.20 and refunded with the balance to my credit card account.

Previously it was to tiresome to stand in the queues and book ticket online but now with just a click of a mouse I book all my tickets hassle free and what more I save much on the ticket brokers commission as well. IRCTC.com provides very reasonable rates and also gives special tourist offer packages which are cost efficient as well as attractive. Just two week back I went for special tour of Shimla which saved me around Rs.5000 (if I had taken the local touring package).

Read more at www.bukisa.com
 

No comments: